Friday, April 1, 2011

Looking for Love

Im looking for that...
Gentle Love
Not Complicated
Just Simple Love
Not Hollywood
Unscripted Love
Not Broken
But Healing Love

I need that...
Indescribable Love
Make you sing while your in the shower Love
Hard to Find but so Devine 
Kinda Love
Where the arguments are worth while
and by the end of the day 
He can still make you smile
Just be the wink of his eye
and the Swag in his step
He's on top of the world
Yes, he's very well-kept 

A Love thats no secret 
Full of Surprises 
Makes you Laugh and Cry
But never wears disguises 
True to himself
By my pedestal stay high
Looks at me as a queen
Classic Beauty, it seems

Im ready for Love
Joyful ups and Complicated Downs
Breathtaking Moments
Eliminated frowns
Countless Fights 
But we make up every night

A Love that alludes a fantasy 
Makes life feel unreal
A diamond type of Love
That glows forever
A challenge I prefer
I'll take the good and the Bad

I'm looking for love...
A Love I never had.

-Denae 


P.S. I think I found him
(Love you Mon-Mon) 



No comments:

Post a Comment