Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cheetah Love!

Beyonce and Rihanna!
Hey Guys! 
So, lately I've been wearing and seeing a lot of print on clothes, accessories etc. and 
Honestly, I LOVE
IT! I think the print esp. the animal prints are sexy and hard at the some time. This 
style is IN and it is NOW. So, you should basically go out and pick up a
 "Cheetah-licious" outfit. lol 
Not only am I noticing this amazing trend, the celebs and many High-Fashion models 
have been seen sporting such patterns! 
   So Many people think that wearing print is TOO much or too bold for the average female but I think it brings out a sexier and rather confident woman!


And confidence goes a LONG way. Maybe even more important then looks. Recently, I went print CRAZY! lol Seeing as though, I have a spending habit and not enough money  (yet), its kind of becoming a bad habit! But whatever. The first thing I bought was some leopard print flats. I absolutely love them.. and there comfortable. Secondly, I have some cheetah print leggings from forever21, well actually the plus size section so Faith21, there gray and black... really cute. 

But haven't worn them yet. I plan to go out soon, soo maybe I'll finally get to wear it!
I have a leopard bra and pantie set from WALMART! Extra Cheap and Extra Sexy!  
Haven't worn them yet either... but thats on a different subject lol.  And also from Walmart, I bought a thin animal print belt. Cheap once again, I couldnt past it up. And lastly, my mom just bought gave me a cheetah throw and i feels amazing.. I wonder wear she got it from because its extra soft!
Now! Personally, I dont believe you need to go ALLL the way Lady GaGa ish! 
The animal print is already risque. You dont have to go over board ya know.. Just my opinion.....  But Heres a few pix of my things...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment