Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My First Haul Vid =P




PRODUCTS

Jewelry- I got ALL of my jewelry from a boutique on the North side 
of Chicago. The Boutique is called Top Plus Co. 
Ugly Name, but fantastic deals and a wide variety of accessories. 
FAVE STORE!
I don't think my sister would want me to disclose the location lmao so..
Email me.. I got you lol

Leopard Print Booties- This was a gift given to me by my beautiful
sister Nadia!! Shout out to her.. I will find out the website she
ordered them from and let you guys know...
But they are comfortable!! And fashionable.
Highly Recommend you buy them!

Makeup-
WET n WILD Cosmetics: I got these products from WALGREENS!
Yes, normally Walgreens is VERY expensive for NO APPARENT REASON but 
this brand is EXTREMELY cheap.. (Yea, Im a little dramatic but.. you get my flow)
*I bought (2) polishes: Kaleidoscope (Glittery One) and Wild Card (Purple)
*(8) Lipsticks- #916D #902C #919B #903C #502A #508A #547B #541BB
I will do swatches of these lipsticks later.. They are REALLY nice and CHEAP!
The First 4 mentioned (begins with 9) are $3
and the Remaining 4 are only $1
*Blush (Heather Silk) $3
*Wet n Wild Eye Palettes with the 3 different shades were $4 each
*Jumbo Eye Liners- Envy (green) & Distress (Blue) $2 each

NYX Cosmetics:  I purchased these products at Ulta on the North side
of Chicago. 
*Glitter Cream Palette- Bronze Goddess $6
*Candy Glitter Liner- in Gold, Silver and Blue $5 each

Maybelline:MAlso from Ulta. But of course you can purchase Maybelline
almost everywhere. 
* The Falsies Volume Express - almost 8 dang dollars .. (mad) 
* Stylish Smokes- the 4 color palette in Sapphire Smokes - i forgot
the price they were on sale though. They were like any Maybelline products 
buy one get one half off.. so i didn't count unfortunately. Sorry!
*Expert Wear Eyeshadow- in Antique Jade & Turquoise Glass
* FIT me! Blush - in Deep Nude

Bonnebell: From Walgreens.
* (2) LipLites lipgloss in Mocha Mouse & Caramel Latte- They smell
really good.. I love the way they come on.. The Mocha Mouse is i believe my FAVE lip
gloss (besides ELF's Honey lip gloss)
They're cheap $2 each

ELF Cosmetics- Ordered Online! 
www.eyeslipsface.com
*A LOT of their Pigment Eyeshadow - $3 each
* ELF Studio Blush - $3 

OCC Cosmetics- LOVE THESE
I have them in Trick, Momento and Stalker - $13 each

xoxo
Later Loves




No comments:

Post a Comment