Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Purple Kisses


Im writing this description from the top of my head so there are mistakes and I couldn't remember the exact names or colors of some of the items. I will correct it soon
Sorry!

Description

Face: Mac Foundation Powder in deep dark
Mac Skin Finish Natural in dark
Blush- Wet n Wild (Heather SIlk)
ELF Concealer

Eyes: ELF Glamour Loose Eye Shadow
Wet n Wild- Eye Palettes Sweet as Candy (Pink and Cream)
& Brown from ?
NYX Jumbo Black Pencil
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Elf eyebrow kit

Lips: Wet n Wild Lipstick the exact color, idk 
& ELF lip gloss in a purple.. Cant remember the name sorry lol

This was my Valentines Day look
I tried to upload it that day... but it didn't work lol
sooo
Happy Belated Valentines Day!
I had a wonderful weekend with my hun.
Heres Some pictures

xoxo






Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment