Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Memories!

ONE LOOOOONG YEAR... HERES THE JOURNEY!



My ACE on 59th n Ada lol 
January 1, 2010!!!
(What A Night) lol


First Time Eating Sushi with 
Jadey! @ Ko Fusion
(Didnt think i would like it but... i did)!

Its the wrong way.. but still a fun night..
Kia's Bday i believe..
Drunk... Drunker.. and Key was low key the Drunkest!
(Kel didnt drink back then... now she a fool with it!)


I dyed my hair for the very first time!!!
(it was bright as hell at first)


My Cousin Tierra GRADUATED!!
(Looking good in Indiana in our Pink)


Random night in the Honda!
(Me and Racquel... wtf!! lmao)



My Baby Kennedy (KenKen) was born
June 22, 2010



On Vacay!!! with the Gambinos 
lol (Them rich low key gangster folks)


On the Yacht! Yes we def got it in
(The water felt great too!)


A.O.S. BarBQue/KickBack
(Kel threw down on the grill!)

Drunk Ass Best Friends!
(Key & Kel) 
lol


Fell deeply in Love with Makeup! 


Still standing strong... From 7th Grade to Sophmore 
year of COLLEGE
to kids and weddings (Not Yet)
Love u Ladies!

We made a Year... one rocky year
but still...
(I love him!)


My first Apartment!
With my Bros Philly & Ray!
(Love yall)


Homecoming with the Fellas!!
(Whatta Night.... womp womp lololol)


Fabulous Me  lol


I got a dog! (Sidney)
Currently trying to sell him
(Sorry! lol)


My Ace homecoming (NIU)
All Black Everything!


Whatta Night! lol 


The Circus with the Hubby and
the gang!! (kids)



AND LASTLY THE HOLIDAY PHOTOS 
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS...
Uploading... 
After January 1, 2011

BE BLESSED IN THIS NEW YEAR... BE BETTER AND
PUT GOD FIRST..
WITH HIM, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Cherish every moment with the ones you love... 
You never know when God is going to call them home

Signing out~

Rest In Peace Papa.. wish you could have spent this year with us Muah
xxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment