Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Perfect ImPerfections

So of course I think Im FABULOUS! lol But we all have our 
imperfections and things about ourselves that we need or want to change.
As we approach this new year, I wanted to 
dedicate this post to Change!
I bet we've all made numerous attempts at New Years Resolutions
But this time I'm going to take a new route.
Instead of naming all the bad things and stuff i want to change in this new year...
I'm going to appreciate what I already have, and the IMPROVEMENTS.. 
2011 will bring!

My Perfections =) 
(3 things i love about myself)

* SKIN - I've talked about my skin before in a previous post, http://aosdenae.blogspot.com/2010/12/foundation-my-trial-and-error.html
That being said, i love my skin. I love the tone. I'm not too dark (well sometimes in
the summer i am) and not too light! I'm perfect lol i love my cheeks =) and i dont get pimples! lol
Im Blessed!

* Hair- I have a nice grade of hair! I don't need a perm, which
is very rare for African American women. My hair is naturally
curly (Not always fun when u want a wrap etc).
If i want it straight i just have to wash, blow dry and  straighten and Im good to go!
When i was younger i had thicker, fuller and longer hair. Now, its
a decent length. I wear a lot of sew ins (weave) so you rarely see it. But yea, my hair is great!

* Eyes- So i dont wear eye shadow (YET) and after i apply my foundation, i would
put on eyeliner, mascara and maybe some lashes if im going out or something
and afterwards my eyes look AMAZING. And thats why its on my faves list. lol
They're a regular color, not big and bold but
they just stand out when done correctly and i think it makes my whole face appear....
better lol idk i just love my eyes!


My Imperfections =(
(3 things i would love to improve in the new year)

* CHUB-CHUB - I'd like to believe i handle being heavy set quite well lol.. The key
is to wear things that appeal to YOUR body type. Some females think they can wear any and everything #NotCool! lol On another note, its time to get healthy. It sucks sometimes not being able to wear what u envision. Kinda like you see what u want to wear in your mind, but when u go to the store you cant seem to find the right items... Yea, like that! SMH! ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE! 

* TEETH! - Yo... I just dont like them lol. If you've read my previous blog, http://aosdenae.blogspot.com/2010/11/just-smile.html
you will have more details. So i definitely hope next year i could
get some invasline or something lol i hate braces though. IDK.. but next year i
need to get this fixed!

* TOES-  They're not cute unless i have a pedicure.. and in the winter i dont get them done
as often so right now... they look horrible! lol My toenails are short and my feet are ashy lol
Not Cool.. lmao



LET'S MAKE THINGS RIGHT THIS NEW YEAR! 
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
A LOT OF TIMES WE PUT OURSELVES DOWN BECAUSE OF OUR IMPERFECTIONS... ENOUGH OF THAT!
APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO HAVE!
BE BLESSED.. -DENAE



No comments:

Post a Comment